Welcome to NexTV Series South America 2016
All TV/ Video ecosystem
16+ Hours of networking
+ 80% senior executives
Hear from the leaders in the TV ecosystem on how they have overcome obstacles to launch successful OTT and TV Everywhere services in a diverse market.
Join hundreds of your peers
TV Industry leaders, film and OTT, pay TV operators and broadcast TV programmers, film and TV producers, regulators, companies, media groups and technology providers.
Meet the decision makers
Director and C-level attendees are here to forge new partnerships, deepen relationships and explore new strategic opportunities.
Learn on the new Online Video business:
S-VOD OTT, linear Pay TV OTT services, free OTT channels and Multi-Channel Networks are in a booming stage in Latin America as well as in developed countries.
Get Market Insights
New OTT and TV competitors, trends, forecasts, technology roadmaps, arrival of new services and new business models, benchmarking with US, European and Asian markets.
Update your strategies
See how Pay TV operators and FTA broadcasters are re-inventing their selves to face the arrival of new OTT competitors and the migration of “millennials” audience to Internet
Main Topics for the 9th edition – 2016
TV & Cinema Producers: How to participate of the OTT business:
- How to negotiate with Netflix and OTTs?
- Is it possible to create alternative OTTs?
- Strategies to avoid online piracy
Pay TV Channels & Operators: How to attract future consumers?
- TV Everywhere as the axis of the transformation process of pay TV
- TV business transformation: multi-screens models
- The challenge of new competition
- New regulatory framework with the inclusion or not of OTT services
- “Millennials” and changes in consuption
- HBO now and programmers OTT packages
Free & advertising-based OTT´s & Multichannel networks in YouTube
- How multichannel networks are built
- Free VOD: It´s an advertising-based model possible?
- How the YouTube business works. Income. Commercialization
- Strategies towards multiple video social networks: Vimeo, Snapchat
- How to lunch our own platform?
- Branded content
FTA Broadcast TV towards multiscreen and OTT
- Multiscreen strategies for FTA TV
- Is it worth to do specific productions?
- How to commercialize video streaming
- The boom of FTA TV channels in YouTube
Radio becomes TV through OTT´s
- Is traditional radio disappearing? It´s mandatory a video strategy?
- Hit & miss in emblematic cases
- How video streaming is monetized
- VOD and live systems
Technological leaders (CTOs) and the future of TV new technologies
- How TV will be consumed in the future?
- Will streaming substitute broadcasting?
- 4K and Ultra HD migration will move forward due to the Olympics, or slow down due to the economic crisis?
- What are the most important new devices for video consumption?
VOD OTT strategies for subscription in Argentina
- VOD OTT´s combined with Pay TV: Has traditional VOD died?
- The new linear OTT Pay TV phenomenon with channel packages
- Does the transactional model work?
- Device strategies: OTT boxes, smartphones, Smart TVs
Large print media and migration to OTT video
- Inclusion of video contents in print media web portals
- Related audiovisual means and own production
- The importance of digital divisions
- AD video networks and the growth of advertising in video
- Revenue models
Music business and the online video audience boom
- Strategies in Vimeo and YouTube
- Music multichannel networks
- Spotify and the video business
- Subscription, advertising and online music selling revenues
OTT services regulation
- Should OTT services be nationally regulated?
- Tax inclusion, commercial & services regulation, content regulation
- Should they hold a license?
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH
All our latest news about the industry and our events delivered to your inbox .
News of the market
- Chivas TV hits 100,000 subscribers...
Mexican SVOD platform Chivas TV, which belongs to Club Deportivo Guadalajara, has exceeded 100,000 subscribers after the debut of the team i [...]
- Totalplay enters the online gaming market...
Mexican pay TV operator Totalplay (Grupo Salinas) will enter the online gaming market. The CEO of the company, Eduardo Kuri, told Mil [...]
- Nine companies interested in Canal Uno’s auction in Colombia
- Televisa and TV Azteca to lose USD 45 million in missing Olympic broadcasts
- Totalplay added Atreseries to its lineup
- Netflix and Fox announce first global agreement
- Mexico’s TV Azteca sales up 20% in Q2
- Arsat obtains rights to sell satellite services in US
Plaza Hotel Buenos Aires
Florida 1005, Buenos Aires,
C1005AAU , Argentina